E-Mail Support (Text only)
Buy this if...
She’s not into you…
- You are too shy too approach women or always seem to say or do the wrong things if you get the chance to talk to a woman
- Women always leave you after a short period of dating and you have no idea what went wrong with the girl
- You constantly seek approval from others and especially from women
- You think that most men are of higher quality than you are & it’s always someone else to attracts the woman
You think you’re about to break up…
- You are always fighting with your girlfriend, fiance or wife. You have no idea how to fix it and you're afraid that she is going to leave you soon
- You or your girlfriend have been cheating or you are talking to other women and you want to know if you can still fix your relationship and what you should do
She already left you…
- You’ve been begging and pleading with your ex and now she wants nothing to do with you or is ignoring you
- You talk to your ex every now and then but she’s always hot & cold, sometimes she seems interested, sometimes she just disappears and doesn’t respond to you
- You’re starting to see each other again but you can feel that she’s losing interest and is pulling away
E-Mail Support is your best choice if you just need a quick simple answer to solve your problem. It is also the cheapest way to get some initial advice. E-Mail support is not my preferred medium of long-term coaching since it tends to be time-consuming and in the long-term, I may advise you to switch to in-person coaching calls if I believe that you need face-to-face meetings to more effectively resolve your problem.
What happens after purchase?
Please keep in mind that 1 purchased e-mail support session is 1 e-mail response. You can often get more out of a coaching call if there are multiple e-mail messages sent back and forth.
After booking your coaching session, you will receive an e-mail requesting further clarification on your problem. Please include a brief description of your problem (max ~1000 characters).