A magical experience like you have never imaginedPhilippines, July 13 - 15 2020
An unforgetable 3 days of personal development workshops, yoga, breathwork, surfing and so much more to rejuvinate your mind, body & soul.
Luxury meets raw nature
The retreat will be held at the luxurious Siargao Blue Resort, an enchanting oasis nestled near the infamous cloud 9 surf spot where beginners are professionals alike surf beautiful waves.
Set in a breath-taking one-of-a-kind natural environment within the raw, untouched island of Siargao. The island is rich with crystal clear waters and a magical jungle paradise perfect for a self-love retreat.
Meet your trainers
He spends a lot of his time on improving his mindfulness, health & lifestyle for a happier well-being. Andreas is a daily practicing certified yoga instructor who seeks peace in mind & body with regular exercise and breathwork. He will be facilitating all personal development group workshops & is going to conduct one of the daily yoga sessions.
He spends a lot of his time on improving his mindfulness, health & lifestyle. Andreas is a daily practicing certified yoga instructor who seeks peace in mind & body with regular exercise and breathwork. Andreas will be facilitating all personal development workshops & is going to conduct the daily yoga sessions.
What you will experience
Lessons on loving yourself for fulfilled relationships
Workshops for self-discovery & breaking through your barriers
Intimate men & women discussions groups
Yoga, breathwork & workout
Surfing & island hopping
Food & relaxation
Your package includes
- Airport Transfer
- Accommodation (either single or double room)
- Morning tea, coffee and fruit, brunch and dinner
- Daily yoga and breathwork
- One specialized yoga and breathwork workshop
- Daily talks on personal growth & relationships
- 3 specialized workshops on self-discovery, goal setting & creating effective and sustainable action plans
- Two guided surf lessons
- Live acoustic night with “hugot” (aka heart-touching) Filipino songs
- One traditional Filipino dinner called “the boodle fight”
- Luxury spa services
- Additional activities (island hopping, wakeboarding, IG worthy tour, etc)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Private coaching sessions with Andreas